Join us Monday March 28, 2022 at 7pm as we plan ways to defend and protect life!
Lorain County Right to Life holds monthly Board and Volunteers Meetings the fourth Monday of each month where we pray, plan, and coordinate our activities.
This coming Monday, March 28th at 7pm, we will also be holding our Annual Public Meeting, just prior to our Board and Volunteers Meeting. The Annual Meeting is open to anyone who is interested in becoming a part of the Pro-Life cause or who is interested in knowing more about our organization.
If you have been considering how you could help defend life, Lorain County Right to Life could use your help in a number of areas:
- Reaching out to those considering abortion;
- Keeping in touch with our members on legislative and other high priority issues;
- Coordinating our outreach to the public at fairs and festivals;
- Moderating our on-line communications (Facebook, web, email, Twitter, etc.);
- Speaking in schools;
- Reaching out to local churches;
- Praying at abortion providers;
- Coordinating our literature and other resources;
- Serving on the Board of Lorain County Right to Life
We also welcome your ideas for how we can better promote the value and dignity of all human life.
We are currently holding our meetings by teleconference. Please send an email to email@example.com for the teleconference details.
If you’ve been considering how you could help defend life, or if you’d like help in becoming more actively Pro-Life, please join us (by telephone) this Monday. If you have any questions, please feel free use our “Contact Us” form or call us at 440-322-0076.
God bless you!
Lorain County Right to Life